Do you want to be part of a Global Private Equity Administrator who provides outsourced Administration services for PE, Real Estate, Depository and Compliance with Assets under Administration in the excess of $650Billion? If so, please read on!
With offices across 23 jurisdictions including New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cayman, BVI, Belfast, Dublin, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila our growth journey has only just begun.
As our key Senior Developer you will report directly to our Head of R&D. You will be working on the continuous development of the proprietary RegTech software solution, MaxComply, in an Agile environment. You will be largely working on a LAMP based technology stack using the PHP framework Symfony 5.4 and above, for developing the backend microservices.
* Work as part of a dynamic development team on the forefront of PHP application development
* Contributing to the continuing development of the software architecture of MaxComply
* Finding code solutions to business process specifications by programming new software modules, with exposure to the full technology stack
* Resolving bug fix tickets on the internally developed code base
* Liaising with superusers to identify and specify business requirements for new features
* Show an awareness of ongoing security risks and solutions
* Write well-structured, clean, and efficient code, in line with OOP SOLID principles
* 3-5 years commercial software development experience in PHP
* At least 3 years experience in one of the modern PHP frameworks (experience with Symfony or Laravel is a plus)
* At least 2 years experience in the Agile/Scrum development methodology
* Understanding of microservice approach to application development
* Understanding of OOP SOLID principles
* Good understanding of designing robust REST API
* Experience writing automated unit tests
* Experience working with relational databases
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus
* Experience with queueing systems (RabbitMQ) is a plus
* Experience with caching systems is a plus
* Exposure to IDE environments and Continuous Integration tools (Bitbucket, Jira etc)
* An understanding of financial compliance processes is not necessary, but a willingness to learn and understand business workflows is essential
* Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
* Enthusiasm to grow and learn from experienced colleagues
* Process oriented working style with clear goal direction and output focus
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Interested? Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Email me jobs like this