International Insurance Corporation with its technical & data delivery functions centered in Dublin is
seeking to hire 3 x Business Analysts - 2 with Financial Services / Insurance products experience and 1 Technical Business Analyst, with experience of working in Agile Software Applications development / delivery or solution architecting.
Working in the Change Management function, the Business Analysts will be involved in new project & product demands (such as pricing, claims, data launches) - building out requirements, engaging with key stakeholders and managing a number of minor projects.
You will be required to develop an understanding of the insurance products, business processes and systems in each of the European countries that this Insurance Organisation operates within.
Working with a variety of 3rd party data providers, you will be engaged on a variety of projects (product pricing, finance / actuarial, and change management) to build, enhance and improve the processes & systems that support the European Insurance business.
For the Technical Business Analyst role, your focus will be on validating the business requirements with the external core Applications Provider - working with their architects, developers and technical resources to validate areas of release management, system enhancements, data management, etc. Agile Scrum environment.
For the more Business Process focussed role:
* 4 Years + experience as a Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager
* Financial services, ideally insurance industry knowledge
* Core BA skills - requirements gathering, process analysis, stakeholder management, reporting
* The ability to manage multiple project demands
For the more Technical BA focussed role:
* 4 Years + experience as a Technical Business Analyst, Data Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst or hybrid IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
* Agile Project experience
* Enterprise applications, Data Management or ERP or FinTech Software background
* Ability to engage in some mix of Technical Business analysis, Agile Scrum Master, Product Owner or solution architect
Financial and Technical Business Analysts - various Projects.
Multiple projects due to an expansion of the core insurance business and further development of their core software applications & data management systems.
Salary = DOE - guiding €55-70K + bonus + benefits
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current, valid work visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No sponsorship.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this