SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (Ireland)
Our client is fast becoming Ireland s leader in Managed Mobility Services and Data Capture. Founded in 2000, their portfolio encompasses Enterprise Mobility, Barcode Scan & Print, RFID, and IoT solutions enhanced by customised Software Applications and Professional Services. Their customers include some of the world s leading Blue Chip companies in the Pharmaceutical, IT and Logistics sectors. They are now looking for a dynamic individual with relevant experience to join their high calibre Sales Team. This is a demanding role which is suited to a highly motivated and professional Account Director who feels they have the essential requirements set out below.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Achievable OTE (uncapped - €130,000+)
- Pension Plan
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Ongoing Training and Development
As the Account Director, you will be consulting and selling systems, applications and managed services to existing business customers, as well as developing relationships with new customers.
You will identify opportunities to continuously add value to your customers needs and aspirations while maintaining the very highest professional standards.
Your role will also involve:
- Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Developing and executing highly effective business development activities
- Measuring and reporting key sales metrics which will drive success
- Meeting sales targets and exceeding your customers expectations
- Working closely with the Professional Services Team to win business and maximise profitability
- Liaising with all supporting functions within the business to ensure maximum overall effectiveness
To be considered as the Account Director, you will need:
- At least ten years solid experience in a professional B2B sales and/or business development role
- Top-class communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
- A good level of IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- The proven ability to network up to and incl. CXO level within client organisations
- To be self-starting and proactive to drive business within your designated accounts
- Good leadership skills to leverage the support of the rest of the organisation where required
- A good overall understanding of systems, software and processes
- A full, clean, driving licence
Ideally, you will have previous experience or exposure to the Life Science, Pharma and/or Medical Devices sectors at multi-site/international level.
If this sounds like a role for you, please reply with an up to date CV and I will call you for a confidential discussion
Email me jobs like this