Helpdesk Install Engineer L2 - Fully remote.
IT Search and Selection have a golden opportunity for a Helpdesk Install Engineer for a fully remote position. Our client is a renowned IT Managed Service Provider focusing on IT Solutions, IT and Data Security, and Telecoms Systems across Ireland.
- Log, track and resolve issues in line with SLA’s
- Troubleshooting a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, internet connections etc.
- Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with clients Broadband connections and end user networking environments
- AV solutions – Malware, encryption software installation and troubleshooting, particularly Eset
- 2+ years IT support experience in a similar role
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Essential to have experience with servicing multiple corporate clients
- Microsoft MCP, CISCO CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working and troubleshooting in a Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS
- Backup Solutions – experience particularly with Ahsay, Unitrends, Veeam
- Salary 35k-45k
- Private Health Insurance
- Educational assistance
- Career progression
If you are interested in similar roles at IT Search and Selection please contact Toni confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website www.itsearch.ie. If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you!