IT Systems Analyst - ERP Systems Implementation - Perm
Job Title: Senior IT Systems Analyst
Salary: TBC (Negotiable)
Overview: Ergo is seeking an experienced IT Systems Analysts with a demonstrated background in ERP Implementation, Integration, Management & Support for one of our client sites in the FMCG Sector
They are going through a major rollout and deployment and migration and are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join the team.
Initially they will require an onsite presence 1 day per week to get the program up and running!!
So what do you need to succeed in this role?
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
* 5+ years' experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
* Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
* Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
* Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
* Knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
* Knowledge of IFS Cloud Application would be an advantage
* Knowledge of protocols including but not limited to SSH, VNC, RDP, FTP, TCP/IP
* Knowledge of:
* SQL, SSRS, SSIS
* Git, IDEs, version control;
* HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery;
* PowerShell, DOS, CMD, Bash
* Microsoft Power Platform and BI Reporting
* Fluent English
* Ability to operate in a pressurised environment
* Full driving license essential
What to do next?
If now is the right time for a move, please apply directly
If you don't have a CV to hand, please apply with LinkedIn Profile for consideration.
Email me jobs like this