Ergo are seeking a Deskside Support Engineer for an exciting role with a well-known multinational in Dublin city centre.
The successful Deskside Support Engineer will provide L2 IT Technical Support to local users in an O365 environment and be responsible for the management of network and IT devices onsite.
Experience with IMAC and Trade Floor systems is an advantage.
This is a hybrid role and is available as long-term day rate contract or FTE.
What will you do?
* Troubleshoot and support end user desktop issues
* IT infrastructure Hands & Eyes Support
* Telephony, mobility or tablet support
* Log and track all issues ensuring ongoing communications with end user and IT team
* Hardware Break/Fix assistance and vendor management and support for computers supporting tooling machines and other special equipment.
* Local Server backup / restore tape management provide tape exchange for backup and restore services.
* Local assets stock management, transportation of assets within the campus boxing / packing and dispatching assets.
* Support Cisco / Skype /Teams meeting room systems
* Support IP site CCTV system
* Install and support local network hardware
* Provide Technical support for VIP users
* Support trade floor and trading platforms (Reuters, Bloomberg, 360T Deutche Bank)
* Build and deploy devices new starters
* PC refreshes
What experience do you need?
* Windows Server user support - Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange
* Hardware support and deployment
* Available for onsite work
* MAC troubleshooting an advantage
* Trade floor support an advantage
* Fluent English and no Visa restrictions
* Excellent communication skills
Apply today for more info.
Email me jobs like this