Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued Growth, we are currently hiring a SharePoint Developer to join our team. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions. We have the proven people and expertise to complete complex projects, while delivering lasting knowledge-transfer benefits to empower our partners for the next challenge
At Aspira our employee's get the opportunity to work on exiting projects for our customers across public and private based industries.
Working as a senior member of our Modern Workplace team, you will use your experience in architecture, development and consultancy in SharePoint and Microsoft 365 to deliver solutions and services, for our clients through the full Software Development Lifecycle.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as SharePoint developer would be:
* You will be using the latest versions of Microsoft's platform technologies for building these solutions
* These technologies include .Net/C#, SharePoint/Office365/PowerApps (canvas), Azure, SQL and the Power Platform
* As part of this challenging role, you will use your existing skills in developing complex solutions and will have an opportunity to broaden your skills to other key Microsoft technologies including the above and more
* You will be exposed to all aspects of solution delivery including business analysis, architecture, development, and training of end users
* You will also have an opportunity to make a success of the latest area of the practice, the adoption of a Document Management System for delivering public-facing web sites for our customers
Education and Qualifications:
* 5+ Years Development Experience in SharePoint Online
* Experience in customer-facing role including requirements-gathering, hosting workshops and other forms of consultancy
* Experience in Windows batch scripting particularly with respect to SharePoint
* Experience in working with Document Management Systems
* Knowledge of canvas PowerApps development
* Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Good communication skills and organisation skills
* Experience in .Net, preferably using C#
* Experience in modern web programming languages Typescript/React
* Experience in Azure development i.e. Azure Functions etc.
* Experience in Dynamics 365 and PowerApps Platform (Dataverse)
* Experience in SQL Server
So, are you ready to join our team?
It's important to remember, Aspira is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
Travel: 2 days per week on-site
Job Type: Experienced
Email me jobs like this