Director, Google Cloud Platform Advanced Support, EMEA
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in customer-facing operations and managing a technical support team in a technology company.
* Experience with cloud platforms and technologies.
* Experience reducing customer support contact rate through product improvement, documentation, self service efforts, customer facing tooling, and automation.
* Master's degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in management and technical development, quality, and operations.
* Experience in attracting talent, scaling an organization, developing leaders, and building an effective team.
* Track record of driving operations, transformative changes, and a customer-first culture throughout a large organization.
* Effective communication and presentation skills; ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and effectively with customers and partners at the engineering leadership/executive level. About the job
As the Director of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Advanced Support for the EMEA region, you will build and manage a team of Technical Support Engineers and Technical Support Specialists to deliver excellent technical support to our customers and partners across the GCP stack and products. You will work closely with GCP Account teams, our Technical Account Managers, Engineering, and Product teams to ensure our customers are successful. Leveraging our interactions with customers, our team also provides insights and input to our Product Development teams to help prioritize work that maximizes benefit to our customer base. Hiring great Googlers, managing customer growth, scaling support operations, and amplifying the voice of the customer within the organization will be essential to success in this role.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology - all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems. Responsibilities
* Build and scale an exceptional hub for Google Cloud Support to meet customer needs quickly and holistically. Develop a team that is passionate about serving customers and solving technical challenges.
* Drive efforts to differentiate our support by focusing on a seamless customer experience and customer-first mindset that provides value to customers beyond issue resolution.
* Engage customers and partners directly along the customer journey and effectively manage escalations. Bring the voice of our customers to the Engineering, Product Management, Systems Reliability Engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
* Advocate for the investment in process, tooling, and monitoring to anticipate and proactively address customer needs.
* Exploring new ways to reduce customers reliance on support through understanding how we provide more intuitive products, better documentation, enhanced customer tooling and digitizing support knowledge for customer consumption. Location
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Email me jobs like this