Financial Services Company looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer.
Office space in Blackrock - Hybrid working 2-3 days a week, flexible.
As a Senior Security Engineer your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
* Plan, analyse and design global security systems including network monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, identity management, access control, data protection and mobile device management.
* Initiate upgrades to security systems as necessitated by technology availability, emerging threats, security gaps and business needs.
* Be the primary security contact for projects during the planning, analysis, and design phases of projects.
* Serve as a PM when required for enterprise security infrastructure implementations to ensure timely delivery against project timelines.
* Provide subject matter expertise on key technologies in use within the IT environment.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Security Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
* 5+ years' experience working in a global IT environment in a systems integration or deployment & engineering role.
* Intermediate to Advanced security technology experience
* Public Cloud familiarity - AWS/Azure
* Networking knowledge L2/L3
* Project management skills and ability to manage information security project delivery
* Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required
* Proven ability to deliver projects & strong communication skills
* Ability to work with external vendors and service providers
* Strong understanding of technologies outside of security is required
Vendor/Platform experience in the below an advantage:
* Product installation, configuration, migration & troubleshooting of networking and security equipment from:
* Firewalls (PaloAlto),
* SIEM (Splunk),
* Identity management/CyberArk/Safeguard
* AD/ADFS/Azure AD
Relevant Industry Certificates an advantage:
* No pre-requisites on industry certificates although candidates with a history of continual professional development are preferred.
* AWS/Azure qualifications
* Networking: CCNA or higher desirable.
* Information Security: Any of CISSP, CISA or CISM is highly desirable; Other security certifications considered (CEH, OffSec, SANS etc.).
* Platform & Vendor Specific: Symantec, Splunk, RSA, Microsoft, RedHat, VMWare etc. all considered valuable
* Project Management: PMI or Prince2 seen as a bonus.
If interested, please apply via the link.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this