itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a QA Engineer. This is a permanent position located with our remote client in Belfast.
- Experience in creating automation test cases for validation of new product features and GUI’s for new application development as well as previously developed code.
- Develop and implement code necessary to validate solutions delivered by team.
- Design, develop, perform regression testing though automation and manual testing to ensure products changes and feature have been implemented successfully.
- Report project status, concerns, and risk within the project.
- 2+ years of experience in qualifying high-volume, scalable enterprise software.
- 2+ Experience in designing, developing GUI test automation using Selenium or similar open-source tools
- 1+ years of experience with automation skills related to microservice and cloud architecture
- BSc Hons Degree Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or combination of education (HND, HNC) and work-related experience.
- Good understanding of Safe, Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines to include automation test and regression tests to support continuous integration.
- Domain Knowledge in Insurance and Home Insurance is a plus.
- Design, implementation (coding) of automation test cases for both acceptance criteria and edge cases of new product features based on user stories.
- GUI test automation to drive and support continuous integration and regression testing.
- Develop, execute test procedure, non-functional tests and test cases for new and/or existing products.
- Review product requirements and design specification for preparing/conducting system level testing.
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Innovate, learn and leverage new technologies.
- Knowledge of one or more: Selenium, TestNG, BDD tools such as Cucumber, or SpecFlow
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this