Want to make an impact? We offer that
Due to continued Growth, we are currently hiring an Information Security Analyst to join our team. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions. We have the proven people and expertise to complete complex projects, while delivering lasting knowledge-transfer benefits to empower our partners for the next challenge
We are recruiting an Information Security Analyst to join our join the team. This role can be remote or hybrid in the Dublin or Cork site.
The person will be a member of the Information Security Team and will proactively contribute to Cyber Security protection for the client, ensuring the organisation is protected against cyber attacks and other unauthorised access and data breaches.
This role is predominately technical with a focus on Information Security.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Qualified Person (QP) would be:
* Ensure the System's IT Infrastructure is effectively monitored.
* Support the information security awareness program and educate employees on the importance of information security and risks associated with same.
* Assist with conducting security audits and risk assessments.
* Assist with investigations for security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents/phishing exercises.
* Proactively contribute and progress initiatives pertaining to the Group Information Security Strategy.
* Work closely with the Group IT Operations Manager on all aspects of Systems management and implementation but with a particular focus on IS implications.
* Work with I&T colleagues and vendors to ensure that all managed service provided software or SAAS is kept up-to-date for patching and upgrades.
* Work close with multiple stakeholders to manage security requests across the organization through our ticketing system.
* Draft and review security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning.
* Collaborate across departments to document, implement and manage procedures and processes that ensure security control effectiveness.
Education and Qualifications:
* Degree in Computer Science, information security, business or related field.
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a technical role.
* Familiar with compliance regulation, IT, security framework, and best practices industry standards (i.e. ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS, COBIT, etc).
* Experience conducting security audits and risk assessments.
* Experience building policies and processes to minimise information security risks.
* Understanding of security operations and SIEM technologies.
* High degree of interpersonal skills will be required given this role will interact with many teams.
* Strong verbal and writing communication skills, including the ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team and independent manner.
Email me jobs like this