Ergo are seeking an IT Support Engineer, for our client based in CityWest, Dublin. In this role you will work a Systems Administrator to provide technical support to local and remote users on Windows stack.
This is a "hands-on" role which includes PC builds, user admin (with Active Directory) and network device installation.
This is an initial onsite role with potential for some remote work after probation.
* Active Directory Administration
* Windows server Administration
* Administer an Office 365 environment
* PC admin tasks (software installs, updates) for Windows 10
* Maintain a Service Desk system.
* Analyse and resolve technical issues relating to a broad range of IT hardware and software applications.
* Support on the documentation of procedures and processes to support the IT Helpdesk
* Procure, install, and configure user PCs, Laptops, Software, Phones, Printers, and other devices as required
* Maintain accurate hardware and software inventory and prepare periodic helpdesk activity reports
* Participate in projects as required to facilitate improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure.
Skills & Experience Required:
* A minimum of 3-5 years IT Experience
* Previous experience in IT helpdesk including supervision of IT helpdesk ticketing system and liaising with 3rd party support
* End user support level experience and working knowledge of computer hardware, network printers, Windows operating systems, Citrix, Exchange Server\Office365
* Intermediate level experience on Active Directory-Users\Group
* Intermediate network experience which includes TCP/IP, SD-WAN, VPN, Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN, Switches and Cabling
* Working experience of VMWare, Citrix, MS Office, Server hardware and operating systems
* Working experience of Mobile Device Management
* Working knowledge of Cloud technologies an advantage
Email me jobs like this