We are seeking a mid-level .NET / .NET core Developer who is passionate about coding and developing quality code.
You will join an Agile team including other Senior Software Engineers collaborating with you to develop a next-gen Automation Suite for an International Software Development company engaged in designing and developing a global connected marketplace for customers & suppliers in their core industry sector.
The technology stack in use is modern - .NET core, Microservices, Rest API's, containerisation, CI/CD and you will primarily be working on the backend services.
This is a mid-level C#.NET core developer role and will suit a passionate coder looking to progress their knowledge & experience by working with a talented team, versed in .NET core and the latest modern technologies.
* 3-5 years' experience in writing and deploying scalable, robust code
* Experience with C# & .NET Core (including Asp.Net Core) or .NET framework
* Experience working with Entity Framework, OOT, etc
* Previous experience in an Agile Scrum environment
* Knowledge of testing and frameworks (XUnit, mocking libraries like Moq)
* DevOps and CI/CD technologies experience will be a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* A proven ability of applying high coding standards, with a passion for software development
* Software Product Development environment background
* Understanding of REST API's and microservice architecture
* Any experience of containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Cloud native application development, especially Azure
* Messaging services or webservices
Permanent Position. Hybrid work environment.
Salary: €50-55K + bonus + benefits
Please note that EU/EEA citizens or current, valid work visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No sponsorship.
Other Key Terms: C#.NET, .NETcore, .NET core, ASP.NET core, .NET framework, C#.NET 4, Mid - level developer, software engineer, software developer, web developer, Microsoft developer, Restful API development, microservices development, Azure service bus, backend developer, server side developer.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this