QC Microbiologist Cork
Currently I am seeking a Microbiologist for a leading, biopharma company in Cork.
* Testing of raw material, in process, release and stability of biological products.
* Ensure that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
* Carry out QC activities in adherence to cGMP regulations.
* Write, update and review TMs, SOPs and WIs as required.
* Writing and reviewing of non-conformances and deviations when required.
* Participation in lean initiatives.
* Environmental Monitoring.
* Components inspections.
* Media Fills.
* Procedural updates - strong English language/ good tech writing skills.
* Biological indicator testing.
* Protocol executions.
* Systems: Trackwise/LIMS/MODA.
* Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline.
* 1-2 years' experience in a GMP QC laboratory- within the pharma/biopharma industry.
* Experience in Bioburden, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring and Microbial Identification.
* Good knowledge of LIMS, Track wise and Electronic documentations systems.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to train/mentor junior analysts.
Interviews for this Microbiologist job in Cork are imminent so please apply now with an updated CV.
Contact Eoin directly on 086 7834955 for a confidential discussion in relation to this Microbiologist job.
Email me jobs like this