Data & Analytics Director
I am working exclusively with one of the world's largest professional services firms with their immediate plans to hire a Data & Analytics Director to help build and lead their Digital Transformation team in Dublin. My client has invested heavily in Data Analytics in recent years and is one of their strategic growth platforms
They are keen to speak to highly experienced individuals with a background leading diverse data analytics teams. Candidates should have experience working in multidisciplinary teams across a range of industries, so you are well placed to provide clients with the best solutions possible and help transform and improve their business
Within this role, you will be responsible for building and developing their technical team, driving strategy & best practices, growing a world-class network and acting as a subject matter expert during client engagements
What you need:
* Expert knowledge across Data and Analytics technologies such as Big Data, ETL, ELT, Data Warehousing, Strategy, Visualisation, Statistics, Predictive Modelling, Data Manipulation
* Strong background in applying technical standards and best practices
* Managerial and technical coaching experience
* Track record of communicating technical information to non-technical clients and colleagues
* Experience delivering quality projects, timelines, and budgets
My client are offering a very attractive package which includes market leading salary (up to €140K), range of bonuses, remote working, pension, health insurance and a host of wellness perks
For a confidential discussion, please contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this