Sample Management Operator Cork - Biotechnology
A new role has just become available for a Sample Management Operator to work in an international biotechnology site, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
* Responsibility for sorting samples in IE28 lab and deliver all relevant samples to their correct destination (fridge/freezer) with 100% accuracy.
* Responsibility for split of bulk samples in the operating suites including preparation of BSC.
* Responsibility for the management of retains sample process, including put-away, disposal, shipping, and retrieval.
* Perform all tasks within the timelines outlined in the operating procedures while ensuring that there are no freezer excursions.
* Responsibility to ensure that all expected samples have been taken and reach their correct destination with 100% accuracy and completeness.
* Certificate in Bioprocessing (or greater), or a third level qualification in a scientific/engineering discipline is required.
* A minimum of 1-2 years GMP experience (preferably within Sampling Operations).
* GMP experience is essential.
* Accuracy, attention to detail.
* Good organisation of time management and flexibility essential.
* Good team player.
* Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Email me jobs like this