Lab Support Coordinator Cork
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an International Biotechnology company in the South who are looking to significantly expand their Quality Control Operations. I am looking to speak to an experienced Lab Technician with minimum 6-12 months GMP industry experience in Microbiology or Chemistry (GMP experience essential). A candidate with previous GMP food related backgrounds will also be considered. Excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to make the move into pharma. Full-time permanent job with full suite of benefits to include Medical Insurance, Bonus, Life Assurance, Pension, yearly bonus.
* Operations within a GMP environment.
* Responsible for supporting QC activities - equipment calibrations & verifications, cleans, solution preparation.
* Responsible for carrying out environmental monitoring and water sampling activities.
* Providing training to other team members as instructed by the supervisor. Ensuring all training delivered is documented appropriately.
* Ensuring that all documentation is completed on time. Ensuring that it is accurate and legible and conforms to the relevant quality standards.
* Assisting in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 6 - 12 months (minimum 6 months) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a science discipline.
* Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
* Passionate about quality.
* Good communication skills.
***Min 6 months GMP Industry experience essential along with a Degree qualification in a Scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this QC Lab Support Coordinator Cork please apply with an updated CV.
Email me jobs like this