Data Engineer - Based in Galway, Ireland
Work at the forefront of the FreightTech wave that s digitising global supply chains. We work with some of the world s largest trucking companies helping them optimise their operations with our advanced data analytics platform.
As we continue to scale, we re looking for a Data Engineer to help develop, maintain, and improve solutions that extract raw data from multiple sources, combine and enrich that data and ultimately, deliver reliable datasets to our advanced analytics product.
The solution has been created using serverless technology running on Google Cloud and a combination of Dataflow and Cloud Functions.
• work with our Solution Engineers to understand customer requirements
• extract data from third-party sources, via database or API integration
• analyze raw data
• build and maintain data pipelines
• work with front-end engineers to develop back-end services used by the client application
• Have 1 - 3 years experience as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer
• Hands on knowledge of Python
• Experience with database design and writing SQL scripts
• Apache Beam (or similar)
Email me jobs like this