itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Engineering Manager. This is a permanent position located with our client in Dublin. This is hybrid/remote role.
Our client is a leading global platform, solutions and services provider with 30 years of experience in software and technology. Their offering spans from software licensing and procurement to software lifecycle management and every aspect of cloud-first advisory, delivery and managed solutions.
- Take responsibility for the overall effectiveness of engineering delivery for your teams
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure your product-focused, cross functional teams are integrated into the success of the business
- Relentlessly remove impediments blocking your team, and ensure your teams don't block elsewhere through effective process setting
- Facilitate technical design sessions, retrospectives, 1:1s, code reviews etc
- Contribute to the hiring strategy and professional development of your teams
- Experience in shipping code in a modern production environment earlier in your career, .NET would be a plus
- Experience leading a high performing team of engineers
- Experience fostering and maintaining a positive culture between engineering, product and design.
- You place tremendous value on good communication habits, and have done so in remote friendly work environments
- You appreciate and enable performant software design principles such as SOLID, and understand the challenges implementing these practices in a commercial environment
- Be curious, try things out! If you fail, that’s ok – we don’t blame
- Embrace change and start with “why not?” instead of “why?”
- Prioritize good over perfect – don’t withhold customers from functionality
- Leave the ego and office politics at the door
- Take ownership
- ….. and have fun!
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Niall Moloney
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Ref: ITC 4406
Email me jobs like this