IT Infrastructure Systems Engineer – OT
Location: Dundalk (onsite)
Job Type: Hourly Rate Contract
- The Systems OT Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of the OT Infrastructure which underpins and supports the site Automation and Information Systems.
- The ideal candidate will have Windows servers, Vmware, Vxrail and ELV
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day OT Infrastructure incidents and activities including installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network and VxRail running Vmware.
- Review and Plan for installation of hotfixes, windows and other system updates in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with System Owners and vendors on integration of systems with site infrastructure.
- Backup & Recovery operation, example changing tapes and documenting daily status.
- GMP document process tracking.
- Comply with all GMP practices at all times.
- Reporting on status of planned and completed activities.
- Panel patching & labelling for equipment connection to OT network and maintain patching schedules and documentation.
- Windows Server implementation & administration skills
- AD domain maintenance experience is desirable.
- Vmware Virtual platform and technology experience is desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and work well within a team
- Proven experience is working under strict process control methodologies, e.g. ITIL, GMP
- Experienced with Windows and Cisco technology.
- Knowledge of working with VxRail and Data Domain.
- Understanding of documentation, such as Hardware Design, Network Design, FAT and SAT documentation
- A good understanding of GMP would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of network protocols and concepts
- Knowledge of ELV – network patching, cabling and labeling
- Network proficiencies including TCP/IP, VLAN management, Routing, Switching, Active Directory and Firewalls
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player
- Strong Interpersonal / Communication Skills
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this