This role is looking for a talented firmware engineer who is looking for a great and exciting role within a very well equipped team. Your role will be to help programme the hardware in this fleet-matics company. Their technology is focused around the transportation sector in which they act as not only an insurance factor in the fleets but also a diagnostic. While working closely with the hardware team and R&D you will be responsible for ensuring the product is the best it can be.
* The salary is 60-70k
* Flexible working options are available
* Degree in Electronic engineering or a relevant field
* Excellent Linux experience
* 4+ years Industry experience
* Good experience coding with C/C++
* Knowledge Arm architecture design and research
* Knowledge of protocols, standards and interfaces such as I2C and USB
* Microprocessor Design and coding experience
* RTOS Experience Beneficial
Great Benefits in healthcare, Pension and other
Career progression available
If/When you are interested in this role get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 553 9516
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this