IT Risk and Compliance Programme Manager
I am working with one of the biggest companies globally to help find their next IT Risk and Compliance Manager. This is an ideal role for anyone looking to move to an industry role. The role involves communicating with teams across the Globe, so strong communication skills are required. The role also comes with an excellent benefits package which includes, Pension, Bonus, Healthcare and Certifications Payments.
* Build & lead the ongoing monitoring of the non-SOx Compliance Program
* Manage several projects simultaneously
* Assist with the review and monitoring of the IT Risk Management Program
* Conduct and assist reviews of IT controls based on standard methodologies and an appreciation of technical infrastructure, IT risk and cyber security
* Assist in IT vendor risk management reviews
* Lead the evaluation of the design and the effectiveness of current security and compliance controls from an IT Risk & Compliance perspective for assigned non-SOx systems
* Perform gap analysis of IT vendor risk requirements against internal controls requirements
* Monitor compliance to third party contractual commitments in relation to IT Risk & Compliance requirements
* Assist in the facilitation of IT risk assessments and reviews and to identify, assess and monitor risk remediation program
* 5+ years of experience in risk management (Enterprise, Operational, IT, OT) or consulting on risk management type engagements
* SOx 404 (ITGC) experience
* Compliance readiness assessments
* IT Third party review experience desirable
* Strong knowledge of IT, OT and risk related frameworks and standards (e.g. COSO, COBIT, ITIL V3, ISO 27001,ISO 27017, NIST, ISO 27005, ISO 31000, SOC2, Trust Principals)
* Hybrid working
For more information, please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on 01573966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this