Java Software Engineer
€60,000 - €70,000 plus benefits
Dublin - Permanent
(Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 / Work from home, office or both)
A multinational fintech are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their development team in Dublin. Gain the excitement of working with start-ups while having the stability of working for a Fortune 500 company. As a Java Software Engineer, you will be working on all stages of the SDLC with a lot of focus on developing PL/SQL and Java code.
Duties of a Java Software Engineer:
* Develop PL/SQL code
* Write and develop high quality code in Java
* Develop unit tests
* Collaborate with clients
* Coach/Mentor team members
* Lead improvement and maintenance of software development processes
* Strong Java knowledge
* Deep database knowledge (Including SQL and PL/SQL)
* Familiar with Continuous Integration
* Knowledge of source code management tools (GIT, Jenkins, etc)
* Good communicator/team player
* Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
* Competitive pension
What you need to do now!
Send your CV by clicking apply or feel free to get in touch with John-Patrick Rooney at Reperio for more information. We will call you for an informal chat within a week to learn more about you and what you're suited to. We are working on various Java Software Engineer roles so we welcome CVs from any Software Developers (even if you do not match this role).
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this