Software Release Manager
We are seeking a results-driven leader who is comfortable leading a high-performance team within a fast-paced, flexible, and friendly environment with a variety of new and ongoing projects.
You will project manage the work of an experienced dedicated Agile software delivery team within a cross functional team for a blue-chip customer base utilising modern software engineering best practices (Microservices architecture, Azure DevOps, Microsoft .Net Core and Sql Server).
The team delivers a monthly software release of new product features and bug fixes in a sprint methodology using Microsoft Azure Devops. You'll lead the daily Stand-up sessions and ensure releases are completed by the deadlines, providing solution guidance and prioritisation as and when required.
• Manage delivery of a portfolio of projects in an Agile-driven delivery environment
• Responsible for scoping, planning, coordinating, risk management, progress reporting, vendor management, team leadership, time management and quality in delivering projects across the portfolio.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with all key internal technology and operations stakeholders and technology partners
• Work with internal clients and other stakeholders to analyse, design and deliver technical solutions and software functionality that meet their business needs.
• Respond to system support and maintenance issues in a professional manner
• You will be responsible along with the team architect for ensuring the software development process and standards are applied by coaching and managing the development team, ensuring high-quality software product features are being delivered.
• A relevant Degree in computer science, IT or equivalent discipline
• Project Management / Scrum Master qualifications would be highly preferable
• Strong knowledge and understanding of modern best practices in Software Engineering DevOps
• Excellent stakeholder management, customer relationship management, team leadership and excellence in project governance.
• Delivery experience working in full SDLC methodologies (waterfall and agile) working with onshore/offshore delivery teams
• Excellent communication skills, ability to deliver multiple diverse projects under pressure
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this