C# Software Engineer – Leading Edge Technology
The C# Software Engineer to join the team in developing cloud-based solutions that will help clients optimise their businesses. You will help design, develop, and maintain software to harvest data from the machines as well as perform data processing and analysis in the cloud. You will play a key role in the architecture and development of the products as well as liaising with the cloud solutions team and machine development teams to deliver the best possible digital products.
This a great opportunity to work with one of the most advanced sensor-based solution providers in the world. Their technology is leading edge, utilising a broad range of sensor technologies coupled with real-time image processing technology. To apply send your CV via the link.
Benefits – Bonus 10% + Pension 8% matched + 21 days holidays with annual increments
A flexible working environment is supported with at least 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
• As the C# Software Engineer you will own the cloud back-end of the solutions from defining the architecture and implementation of the products/technology we produce. This will involve interaction with multiple internal & external teams/stakeholders. You must be the central figure in these interactions keeping the ultimate delivery of our solution to the fore.
• Given that multiple teams are involved in delivering Machine Intelligence solutions, the Software Engineer needs to be an excellent communicator between cross functional teams.
• Proven track record as a Software Engineer with experience developing C# applications in a cloud environment (preferably Microsoft Azure IoT)
• Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Proven track record as a software engineer developing high quality C# applications
• Minimum 5+ years C# Experience.
• We will consider strong C++ developers with working C# knowledge
• Experience developing IoT/cloud-based applications is a plus.
• Passionate about developing high quality, testable code that you take pride in.
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills required. Understand the concepts of IoT, edge, and cloud architectures.
• Experience with database manipulation and languages like SQL
• Scripting with Python, IoT platforms, Docker containers, WSL.
• Experienced with TDD/BDD processes and CI/CD, microservices, DevOps, Gitlab
• Passionate about learning new technologies, languages, tools & techniques.
• Experience optimising cloud-based applications for cost (nice-to-have)
• Data engineering experience a plus
• ASP.Net core (backend API) (nice to have)
• Leadership skills, developing & coaching skills
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)
Email me jobs like this