Data Privacy Analyst – Fully Remote
Our client, an Irish owned company and a world leader in mobility and identity management is seeking a data privacy analyst to join their team. You will be managing a wide portfolio of privacy related projects in a high-performance environment. This is an opportunity to work with exciting biometric technology and a team of talented individuals.
· Act as liaison for privacy compliance engagements with internal and external stakeholders
· Manage privacy program capabilities, including but not limited to DPIAs, DSARs, ROPA etc.
· Collaborate with internal clients and project teams to draft, review and revise privacy compliance documentation, including privacy impact assessments (PIAs). Maintain positive working relationships with clients while exercising tact and diplomacy to promote proactive collaboration and reinforce company culture of privacy.
· Assist the Privacy Office in privacy breach responses, investigations, and mitigations. Assist in the handling of moderately complex privacy related queries and complaints, including monitoring and responding to relevant requests from consumers
· 2+ years security or privacy experience in IT sector
· Foundational knowledge of security process and activities
· Experience in data privacy concepts.
· BS in Computer Science or similar
· CIPM, CIPP/E or other certifications
· Knowledge of Data Protection Law(s) (e.g. GDPR or CCPA)
· Salary €50k - €60k
· Health Insurance
· Income and Protection Insurance
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Ireland. For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to chatting with you