IT Field Support Engineer L2 - Dublin - Growing MSP - New Client New Projects
IT Field Support Engineer required for an established organisation that is going through major growth and digital transformation, where you will be responsible for providing technical 2nd line IT support to a range of internal users across a location in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT Support experience, preferably across multiple sites client facing. Within the role you will also get the opportunity to work on new IT projects, migrations & major upgrades.
There is ongoing training for you as the MSP is encouraging all clients to upgrade to modern cloud systems.
- Provide 2nd Line IT support experience, across desktop, applications and technical support to employees across a different site locations.
- Within the role, you will be mainly responsible for IT Support requests and User Service requests, mainly printer installs, driver issues, handheld scanner issues, dealing with Citrix issues or Hyper-V Microsoft Office product support.
- Due to the nature of the business improving it's internal systems and digital customer journey, you will assist on project work, such as rolling out new hardware and providing some additional training where required.
- Work with the wider IT Service Desk and Field Engineer Team, to ensure an effective and helpful customer experience for internal colleagues.
Key Skills for the IT Field Service Engineer job in Dublin:
- Previous experience as an IT Support Analyst, IT Technician, Systems Administrator or IT Field Engineer, preferably within an MSP, IT Services company or client facing.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications and Office 365 Administration.
- A working knowledge of Azure and O365 would be highly desirable for this role.
- Previous experience of computer support, preferably with previous knowledge of hardware support.
- Full Irish Driving License or you're license allows you to drive legally in Ireland.
- Living in or near North Dublin.
- Legal to work in Ireland with the correct visa.
Excellent salary for you, with bonus, commission on all services & products you recommend to clients, company car, phone, laptop, fuel car, expenses, perks, pensions and ongoing training both via official external training courses and internal mentoring.
If you have at least 5 years strong IT Support L2 experience using Microsoft technologies and want to step up to bigger projects with variety, then this Field Service Engineer job will interest you.
Please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co.
Email me jobs like this