Systems Analyst Team Lead
I am working with a SaaS-based company that specialises in the Financial area. This role will include leading a team of analysts and working with linear managers, project managers and technical staff. This systems team is responsible for Upgrades, Databases, Testing and migrating UAT Environments. This is ideal for someone looking to move from a technical hands-on role to a leadership/managerial role.
* Assigning assignments and ensuring projects are completed on schedule
* Assist in developing application and database migration plans
* Training and hiring of new staff
* Get involved and lead Issue resolution
* Participate in Budgeting and reporting to senior management
* Support during Go-Live event and during the post go-live period.
* Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement, and continuous process improvement for the services.
What are we looking for:
* Proven ability to lead a team on projects and to partner with various external customers, their agents, and internal departments to successfully deliver projects on time and within scope whilst ensuring a superior level of customer service.
* Experience with RDBMS operations, especially with MS SQL Server or Oracle, configuration, operations, and basic administration functions.
* Experience in deploying, maintaining, and operating a software environment in a SaaS environment using Microsoft Azure
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with the following technologies is desirable and not essential: VMware, Java, Networking Admin, DevOps tools etc
* Hybrid Working
* Certificate Training and Payments
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this