Network Security Engineer (contract)
I am working with a specialist IT consultancy in Ireland looking for experienced network security engineer contractors to join an expanding team. The team is based in Dublin and will need contractors occasionally on site to implement updates and new technologies. They will have multiple roles to fill and can start ASAP. They are offering
* 12 Month Contract
* Flexible Hybrid Working (3 days remote, 2 in office)
* Competitive daily rate
* Great on the job training
A successful Network security engineer will have…
* Detailed and varied knowledge of network security
* Firewall experience
* Routing and Switching and knowledge of protocols
* Experience using Splunk
* IPSEC/ SSL VPN
The Network Security engineer will bring...
* Good communication skills
* Ability to training colleagues and junior members of staff, and act as a mentor
* Liaise with all levels of staff
* a strong connection between clients and customers
The responsibilities of the network security engineer...
* lead problem management by the incident and threat Identification
* use the threat identification data to run analysis and report accordingly
* attend review meetings
* Understand client needs and provide security and management solutions
Can't find the role you are looking for? Send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to reply!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this