Due to my client’s huge success, they are continuing expansion, they are now recruiting for a Lead DevOps Engineer. They are a rapidly growing company disrupting an inefficient legacy industry by using best in class technology and thinking.
The DevOps Lead will work with the CTO, VP Engineering and the development teams collectively to ensure optimal designs and process are employed, maximizing uptime, developer efficiency and quality and reducing the cost of AWS resources.
• You will help to create a best-in-class DevOps organization with an automate everything mindset.
• Working in a Scrum team with developers to bring features from design through to deployment.
• Promoting the use of on demand AWS services to meet surge demand.
• Handle outages and security incidents, provide resolution and root cause analysis, including post-mortem description, protocol of the resolution and further mitigation/prevention actions.
• Designing and building CI/CD pipelines, working with the QA automation team to include fully automated tests.
• Enforcing infrastructure as code approach to all resources.
• Devising “always on” deployment strategies with appropriate monitoring and rollback capabilities.
• Configure and improve monitoring systems to provide swift responses to critical alerts.
• Strong experience working as a Lead DevOps engineer.
• Solid experience working in an AWS Environment.
• ECS, Docker, ECR
• Route 53, CloudFront, Web Application Firewalls, Network IDS
• ElastiCache Redis
• Serverless, CloudFormation, Lambda
• PostgreSQL RDS, MongoDB
• AWS KMS
• CloudWatch monitoring
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 01 255 5302)
Email me jobs like this