Chevron College are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Cyber Security. This role will require teaching at postgraduate level. If you are passionate about Cyber Security and sharing your knowledge, skills and experience, then there has never been a better time to join Ireland’s leading provider of accredited further and higher education training.
Your new role:
· Enhanced learning lecturer.
· Development of learning materials and classroom procedures prior to commencement of course.
· Provide assistance to learners on a one-to-one basis.
· Communicate with course manager regarding the progress of the course.
· Evaluation and assessment of learner’s progress, assignments etc.
· Play an active role in the development of organisation policies and procedures.
What you will need to succeed:
· Minimum Master’s degree in a relevant subject area.
· 5+ experience teaching in higher education.
· In-depth subject knowledge/expertise in a relevant area.
· Proactive approach to supporting and developing others.
· Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build key relationships.
What you will get in return:
· A very competitive salary is on offer for this position.
· Remote, flexible working.
· Part-time position.