IT Service Desk Engineer
Location: Swords, Co. Dublin (onsite with client)
Job Type: Contract / Fixed Term (6 months initially)
Level: Level 1
A strong mix of the following skills and experience is desirable:
- Active Directory User management including password resets
- Microsoft Windows 10 Support
- Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
- End user computer setup, imaging and deployments
- Microsoft Office and/or Office 365 support
- Microsoft Outlook
- Business application support and setup
- Virtual Desktop support
- Meeting and Conference Room setup and maintenance
- Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
- Smartphone configuration
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this