Azure Cloud Solution Specialist
Our client in Dublin City Centre is seeking an experienced Solution Specialist (Azure Cloud) to join their Technology & Security Services Team to lead the technical delivery of medium to large scale enterprise projects.
This role is currently Hybrid
- Lead the technical implementation of infrastructure, cloud & security solutions and projects.
- Utilise monitoring platforms for reporting and analysis to identify new projects and improve processes.
- Identify emerging technologies which may be utilised to better deliver IT services.
- Validate third-party infrastructure, cloud and security project proposals to ensure they meet technical standards and business requirements.
- Produce, review and sign-off on relevant project artefacts (HLD/LLD/CR).
- Knowledge transfer & training to relevant Service Team.
- Attend Technical Review Board and other relevant governance meetings, as required.
- Provide input into overall architecture and security roadmap.
Experience and Competencies
- Minimum 6 years technical experience in large enterprise IT environment.
- A strong track record in technically leading the delivery of complex Azure cloud solutions.
- Experience working with third party infrastructure, cloud and security vendors.
- The ability to lead technology proposals and define technology solutions.
- Strong Microsoft Azure skill set.
- Strong Microsoft 365 skill set.
- Good Security and Risk skill set.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Analytical & Diagnostic skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent. Alternatively, suitable IT certifications will be accepted with experience.
- Desirable Certifications Include:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
- VMware Certified Professional / VMware Certified Advanced Professional / VMware Certified Design Expert.
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE or equivalent.
- Any other relevant certification across infrastructure, cloud & security.
- ITIL v3.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a valid appropriate long term work Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this