eir evo is the Largest Telecommunications provider currently operating in the Irish Market. If you wish to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and possess the drive and passion to drive strategic guidance within an experienced team, this is the ideal role for you.
The successful candidate will become part of the Quality and Compliance team, with autonomy to shape and grow the function and will report to the Quality & Compliance Manager.
eir evo HQ is based in Cherrywood Business Park and this position offers a hybrid working structure.
- Lead eir evo’s Compliance programme covering Information Security, Service Management, Risk Management, Privacy and Data Protection compliance
- Subject matter expert for all things compliance and identify potential compliance issues and work with the appropriate business stakeholders to resolve
- Maintain and deliver all annual compliance certifications programmes which are critical to the business strategy
- Coordination and ownership of external audits to include preparation of key stakeholders in advance to include tracking and follow up of audit findings
- Support Sales Channel in Compliance related queries to include due diligence questionnaires and queries related to the Compliance programme
- Lead and facilitate customer compliance queries to include annual audits, due diligence questionnaires and general queries relating to the Compliance programme
- Provide subject matter expertise, training, and support to internal business functions in respect of data protection compliance, privacy, risk management, Security Awareness
- Ensure adherence to company policies, documentation, and process standards across eir evo business units
- Ownership of the internal audit and corrective/preventive action programs related to ISO certifications in place (ISO 20000/ISO 27001)
- Lead all relevant Quality & Compliance forums and committees
- Identify potential process and workflow improvements in conjunction with the eir evo service Improvement program
- Represent eir evo as the Data Protection lead working closely with the group Data Protection team to shape and implement the company’s Data Protection strategy
- Support the business and the group Data Protection Team in the review of new systems/products and services using Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Lead and assist in the resolution of data protection issues across the eir evo business
- Assisting in the support of varied Data Protection & Privacy projects and initiatives to enable program development to include our Data Protection Champion programme
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to embed Privacy Impact Assessment processes in other operational activities - i.e., change management/product and service development
- Monitor and inform on external industry Compliance and Information Security trends with recommendations for implementations within eir evo
Skills and Experience
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Have strong experience coordinating and managing compliance projects, including working across internal and external compliance audits and, ideally with working knowledge of information security and Service Management compliance management frameworks - e.g., ISO 27001 and ISO 20000
- Possess strong experience in a privacy and data protection role. It would also be beneficial to have a relevant Data Protection qualification.
- Operational experience of working with multiple business stakeholders on GDPR governance across multiple business units
- An understanding of assessment process, compliance requirements, and or controls applied to both business processes and IT systems
- Experience in audit or risk management including the testing of IT controls, information security, and/or data privacy protection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with external customers, auditors, suppliers, internal stakeholders, and executive management in both formal and informal situations.
- Ability to develop relationships to accomplish team goals coupled with dealing effectively with differences of opinion and conflict management
- ‘Can Do’ attitude, solution-oriented team player, keen to learn and take on new knowledge and skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this