itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Robotic Process Engineering (RPA) Engineer. This is a permanent position located with our client in Ireland, U.K., France, Belgium.
- Champion the use of RPA across the Group.
- Produce, document, test and maintain RPA tasks to company standards.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the Group to promote better engagement with the business
- Maintain and supervise all RPA tasks Qualifications.
- Knowledge of IT automation
- Third level qualification in IT or related discipline Experience
- Working knowledge of a major RPA platform (Blue Prism, UiPath, Power Automate etc)
- Design, deployment and maintenance of RPA tasks
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Alison Gleeson in itContracting directly.
Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this