Are you passionate about Digital IC Design? Do you use your creative mindset to achieve innovative solutions? In our Centre of Excellence for Human Machine Interface (HMI) devices in Cork, some of the best experts in the industry are developing leading-edge technology for tomorrow's Automotive and IoT products. We are currently seeking a Digital Design Lead who wants to join a dynamic and experienced team and take their technical knowledge to the next level in our mission of excellence. Responsibilities
As a Digital Design Lead you will lead the design of digital designs that drive and support HMI devices. You will be part of a dynamic and experienced team and your technical knowledge will lead us to the next level in our mission of excellence.
In This Role, You Will
* Play a lead role in the development of HMI solutions for the next generation of automotive and IoT products;
* Work with analog and system engineers and architects to define IP and product specifications;
* Develop Microarchitecture of IP;
* Be responsible for RTL and UPF design;
* Deal with design tools including Synthesis, Lint, CDC, RDC, MVRC, STA;
* As an experienced designer, an important part of your work will be mentoring and coaching junior engineers on digital design best practices. At Infineon the career development of our engineers is very important.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
* 8+ years industry experience;
* Experience in RTL and UPF design;
* Experience with EDA tools for Synthesis, Lint, CDC, STA;
* Knowledge of Verilog , System Verilog would be an advantage;
* The ability to resolve cross-functional technical issues with analog, systems, architecture and applications groups;
* The ability to lead a team to deliver complex IPs starting from the creation of the specification, design, verification, and finally high volume productization is a strong requirement.
Email me jobs like this