My client, one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms, is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable SAP professional, to join the Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) team based in Dublin on an 18-month FTC.
The FAAS team are a group of proactive accounting specialists who are focused on providing practical solutions to clients' complex financial reporting issues.
Your new role will involve participating and supporting the design of the OTC function in my client's SAP S4/HANA roll out. Also, act as an SME for the OTC team and partner with NA manager to ensure all finance requirements and processes are captured as part of SAP design and build.
Other required responsibilities will be:
* Represent NA team in cross functional discussions and reviews of business processes and solutions.
* Develop User Acceptance Test Plans for SAP S4/HANA in line with organisation activities.
* Ensure financial and sox compliance requirements are captured as part of the design and build process of OTC for S4/HANA.
* Design and create business process documents and future workflows as part of the transition from legacy ERP to SAP S4/HANA.
* Comprehensive understanding of SAP MDG for governance of customer and pricing master data.
In order to be successful, you will have:
* Accountancy degree
* At least 4 years of experience in finance & accounting
* Business analyst experience
* Strong SAP S/4HANA system knowledge
* Order to Cash experience (OTC)
My client offers a permanent role, hybrid working model and very attractive benefits.
If this interests you, please feel free to reach out to me Monica Bergmann
Email me jobs like this