Join one of the fastest growing payment service companies in the world. Building the next generation of payment capabilities through teams of pragmatic and empowered developers working in a meritocratic environment. Supporting businesses of all sizes but especially small and medium sized enterprise business with payment solution options. This company supports through setting up, improving security, and managing payment solutions.
Your new role
You will join this prestigious company as a solution architect. You will be responsible for leading design and development activities associated with the API, switch and gateway platforms. As solution architect you will oversee infrastructure that supports Real Time capabilities across a nationwide payment processing network. You will be responsible for aligning the architecture and technology vision with the strategic direction of the company.
What you will need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in application and enterprise architecture.
- 10+ years of software design and coding experience, with emphasis on SaaS based service/external facing API platforms.
- 10+ years' experience with .NET, Java, or similar language. - Payments experience a significant plus.
- Proven experience translating Business Requirements into solutions.
What you will get in return
- Salary up to £120,000
- Unlimited holidays
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income Protection (75% of salary until state retirement age)
- Work From Home allowance (£60/month with £26 tax free per HMRC rules)
- One time Home Office setup allowance (£500)
- Pension Contributions (currently 3% but working to achieve 5%)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Email me jobs like this