Ergo are seeking a Senior Desktop Support Engineer for an initial 6 month contract with a Financial Services client in Dublin 1.
The successful Senior Desktop Support Engineer will provide IT Support to local users in an O365 environment through Active Directory, Exchange and Teams etc.
You will also issue be responsible for PC Builds and deployment across the site.
This is an onsite role in the IFSC with excellent daily rate and potential to extend.
An immediate start is preferred.
What will you do?
* Troubleshoot and support end user desktop issues including remote desktop
* Log and track all issues ensuring ongoing communications with end user and IT team
* Maintain ongoing, quality documentation where needed
* 365 administration (MS Office, Teams & Teams Apps)
* Active Directory support
* Backup monitoring (Networker, 365)
* Email support
* Anti-virus monitoring and troubleshooting
* Cyber Security Monitoring (in conjunction with IT Security team)
* PC builds
What experience do you need?
* Windows Server user support - Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange
* Office 365 - Teams, One Drive
* Hardware support and deployment
* Available for onsite work
* Fluent English and no Visa restrictions
* Excellent communication skills
Apply today for more info.
Email me jobs like this