Software Engineering Manager required for a 12-month contract with our client based in Dublin.
Our client is looking for a Senior individual with a strong Software Engineering/Application Development career behind them having operated in a Leadership or Consulting capacity in recent times.
Given the nature and responsibility of this role this is an onsite position based in Dublin.
* Experience of designing, building & leading high performance software engineering delivery teams
* High achiever with very strong software engineering background (People, Process & Technology)
* Experience of designing and building n-tier systems.
* Experience with Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot.
* Experience in Containerisation - Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
* Experience with cloud platform, Azure, AWS or other.
* Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and methodologies.
* Experience of working in a test driven environment with continuous integration pipelines managing the orchestration of feature and regression test packaging & execution.
* Extensive Software Engineering Background & Experience (full stack)
* Successful track record in building and developing modern software engineering teams and capability
* Passionate about developing talent within a software development function
* Strong network of contacts in the software development industry - for recruitment, training and development, coaching etc.
* Experience in transforming software development staff from Legacy platforms to modern technologies.
* Experience putting together career development plans for software engineers
* Determined, focused, resilient, and innovative - understands what needs to happen, and gets it done
Email me jobs like this