My client is looking for an Electronic engineer. This company are very unique in the industry in which they are a young and ambitious company that are planning well to move into a growth stage. The team they are expanding is the engineering team in which you will help design, maintain and provide new ideas and solutions to their products. The role itself is focused on bringing new products and ideas through the development stage and ready for the consumer market while also providing mentoring and support among teams in cross collaboration and mentoring junior colleagues.
1 Salary: €80,000-85,000
2 Location: Dublin
* Bachelors in Electronic engineering or a relevant field
* 5+ years' experience working in the Electronic engineering industry
* History of Developing/ Design or Manufacturing
* Maintenance and repair for lower levels is good to have experience in.
* Good experience with Microcontrollers
* PCB Layout and Design through Altium experience
* Experience with FPGA's
* Experience with Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Embedded C are all good to have
* RF experience helpful but not necessary
Benefits can be disclosed after initial contact, don't miss out!
If/when you are interested in this role, Get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this