itContracting are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst for our client based in Dublin.
This is a permanent position with an attractive remuneration package available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To complete finance claims payment reporting at agreed frequency
- To publish and update the calendar of payments on an ongoing basis
- To create Operations dashboard on a monthly/annual basis
- To create reporting for various committees, Board reports and Board committee reports
- To create & circulate the daily report requested by Operations
- To create specification documents for system development
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release
- To escalate critical development deviation from original specification
- Work closely with technical team during the implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects.
- Validate solution delivered and ensure it is fit for business purpose
- To create internal training material for new product/partner/IT development (Internal team training)
- To create external training material for new product/partner/IT development (TPA/Finance Partner)
- To carry out training internally within the organisation and externally within our partners
- To populate the E-Training platform with training and make available to partners incl. testing and post training survey ? To present your work at various internal for such as breakfast meeting, induction course, department meetings, etc.
- Process Optimization
- Identify areas for improvement, understand business need, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current processes
- Perform root cause analysis of problems, conduct workshops and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into functional requirement specification
- To create a book of processes and workflows (standard where possible) which can be used in contractual process
- On project mode cooperate with project manager as assigned
- To participate where applicable to projects on the implementation of new products/partnerships representing the Operations department
- Obtain and analyse detailed functional, non-functional, and transition requirements
- Work with technical team members to design the solution based on requirements
- Validate solution against original business needs
- Verify completion of business case and business objectives
- Elicit high-level business, stakeholder, and solution require
- Determine solution approach and define solution scope
- Develop a business analysis plan
- Communicate in a clear and concise way to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- To actively participate to Departmental meetings and suggest new communication methods
- To actively create a culture of innovation in process and system enhancements
- To engage fully with your team, and other stakeholders across the business
- To encourage team work on all business projects with clear attention to project deadlines
- To drive a customer orientated culture within the Operations department
In accordance with the workload of the business analyst, he/she can be required to help the Operations team processing subscriptions, claims or complaints.
- Operations, Operations Management, Finance, DPI, OAC, DMC, Board, Board Committees
Experience and Qualification:
5 years Insurance Experience
Business Process optimization experience
Fluency in English, German, Polish, Italian or French
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this