itContracting are seeking applications for a Senior Network Engineer, this is a permanent position located in Dublin 11, this is a hybrid role 1-2 days a week onsite max.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in network/IT solutions, network design, development and analysis, routing and switching protocols, WAN technologies (datacentres, wireless, wired, voice, video, convergence, security, remote access, load balancers, content filtering)
- Working knowledge and experience in IP Networks and Unified Communications, both on-premises and cloud-hosted.
- Working knowledge of in the following areas: Router/Switch, SD-WAN, Unified Communications, Wireless, Network Management
- Experience of cloud-hosted Network and UC technologies, (Meraki, Viptela, Webex, HCS…)
- Experience in working on a diverse portfolio of projects.
- Experience of working according to ITIL processes, e.g. Incident Management, Change Management.
- Knowledge / experience of third-party supplier / vendor management (network products, telecommunication services, cloud technologies and professional services).
- Knowledge and experience of quality management principles and processes.
- Knowledge in deploying, operating, and maintaining various network environment including VoIP, data, video, wireless, LAN/WAN.
- TCP/IP network administration skills.
- Experience in managing network management tools. (ACS, DNS/DHCP/IPAM, , etc.)
- Knowledge of complex campus cable (fibre and copper) designs.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with demonstrated commitment to producing high quality documentation.
- Ability to work well with others across many organizations including development, sales, marketing, finance, customer support, and field service.
- Professional demeanour and strong work ethic.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of management and teams within the Global IT COE.
- Professional customer service focused attitude.
- CCNP or higher certification
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContractingdotie )
Eir Evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eir Evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this