Our impressive growth of work for our Power Platform team means we are now seeking an experienced scrum master to assist across several teams. We take pride in delivering high-value, high-quality solutions to our clients at a high-cadence utilising the Microsoft platform. Due to the impressive growth in business this role offers several opportunities for career progression in the future.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical/software background and demonstrable experience of leading Agile/Scrum teams to achieve their objectives. This is a key hire within the organisation and the level of responsibility and autonomy in the role is reflected in the package on offer. The role would suit a candidate that enjoys engaging with clients as well as working with multi-national teams.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with customers to understand their requirements and working with Solution Architects to propose relevant technical solutions.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Scrum ceremonies (i.e., sprint planning, daily stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint demos/reviews and sprint retrospectives), managing dependencies for the team and providing visibility into team delivery plans and progress.
- Unblocking items for the team to ensure they meet their objectives.
- Tracking profitability of projects and resource allocation.
- Enable continuous improvement within the team by promoting and coaching the Agile mind-set and principles, empowering the team to become self-managing and fulfil their cross-functional potential.
- The Scrum Master will liaise with the Product Owner to ensure the backlog has sufficient clarity and work is scheduled accordingly.
- Assisting to define best practice ways of working and rolling out to the teams.
Skills and Knowledge
- 10+ years IT experience coming from a software/technical background
- Proven experience in leading multi-national teams in software delivery projects
- Experience of stakeholder management and liaising with customers
- Has experience of working in Microsoft DevOps (specifically the backlog and process templates) is a must have
- Certifications in agile/scrum delivery methodologies a bonus
- Certifications in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) a bonus
- Is delivery and customer focused
- Has a flair for technology and enjoys challenging projects
- Enjoys working with multi-national teams and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Has a flexible attitude towards work and is deadline oriented
- Is very analytical and pays excellent attention to detail
- Can lead and influence others when necessary
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this