Due to continual growth, we are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our Contracts and Renewals team.
At eir evo, we offer a unique and unrivalled communications and ICT services portfolio for the Irish marketplace. By tracking leading-edge developments in technology, we make them accessible for our customers, delivered via our best-in-class consultative and managed services. Through our guidance and expertise, we bring businesses to life and empower them with a clear route to success.
- Understand and align to the Contract Management standards, assuring that these comply with the selected T&Cs in their chosen Contract suite.
- Assure that there is full compliance with the Contract Management standards and contractual terms and conditions in the execution of the contract administration activities.
- Ensure our contract renewal process follow’s current ISO policy
- Create draft contracts for all Managed Service/Cloud Services/Security Renewals on a annual basis performed daily.
- Review draft contracts and ensure they are fit for purpose and tailored to project or services in question, co-ordinating inputs from advisors where required
- Once approved issue contracts via DocuSign to relevant signatories
- Track all contracts from start to finish through our PSA system aligning your efforts to our contract repository.
- Track all monthly renewals for set criteria around assets and profitability feeding that information into relevant parties. Power bi Dashboards will be provided.
- Create contracts in our PSA system which align to contracts which have been sold/renewed
- Attend bi-weekly contract review meetings
- Create Renewal pack for account managers in advance of contract renewals, working from dashboard in our PSA system.
- Financial forecasting – updating financial forecasting for each division based on renewals and new business.
- Generate ad hoc reports for Customers upon request
- 2+ years in a similar environment
- Experience with Power BI Dashboards
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team based environment
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this