eir evo, Ireland’s leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking an experienced PMO Administrator to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
As member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at eir evo you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong operational drive, a deep commitment to internal support and excellent communication and team collaboration skills across the entire organisation.
As a PMO Administrator, you will join an expanding team with a broad range of enterprise scale customers and projects. You’ll have experience in interacting with consultants, Project Managers, and develop an overall view of our resources and their allocation and workload in addition to ensuring that operational processes are refined and adjusted.
You will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience working directly with consultants and Project Managers on projects and existing environments. You will work with Governance and Scheduling to refine optimum processes, developing foundational operations tasks, implementing best practices, and finding improved ways of ensuring time and governance is consistently applied during implementation cycles.
The role will require you to effectively collaborate with your peers and sales, contributing on the delivery and adoption of operational processes to deliver best of breed governance and operational excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for routine scheduling requests and queries via the daily clinic
- Monitor the utilisation of resources, providing reports to ensure efficient scheduling
- Escalate any concerns in relation to the under or over booking of resources to management
- Produce schedules of work in advance, providing a 3-month view across the team
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of standard rates, out of hours requirements etc
- Be proactive in contributing towards a cost-effective approach to scheduling resources
- Support the PMO leads in maintaining up to date Skills Matrix across the team
- Ensure that all resources time record accurately against the appropriate tasks and that any additional hours worked are recorded correctly and sanctioned at the appropriate level
- Ensure information in the system is updated within specified deadlines to support the production of accurate management and financial information
- Assist management with the proactive control and scheduling of leave including annual holidays, sick, time in lieu and any other additional requests
- Identify new users and arrange appropriate system access and provide training as required
- Close relationship with Sales/Account Managers, managing contracts and forecasting
- Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be considered appropriate
Experience and Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge and experience of a scheduling system, plus well-developed IT skills
- Previous scheduling experience would be preferable
- Practical structured approach to resource management
- Experience working in a dynamic Professional Services or similar environment
- Highly organized and capable of working independently and on own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent leadership skills and a strong team player
- A can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer engagement
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to technical staff and sales teams
- Critical thinker with solid deductive reasoning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G or 4 Visa to apply.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this