My client, a multinational E-Learning company in Dublin, have a role available for Senior Quality Engineer. They are expanding their team and looking for Quality Engineers with strong technical / automation skills
These roles will involve working in a very Agile environment, working closely with a small team of developers. You will be the quality expert for your team and champion best practices etc but everyone will contribute to quality. There will be a large focus on automation - using the latest cutting-edge technologies
They will be operating a hybrid model of working from home / in the office so you will need to be based in Ireland (once or twice a month in the office).
* Computer Science Degrees or similar
* At least 5 years test automation experience
* Strong coding skills - any OO language (preferably Java)
* Experience with test automation tools - Selenium, Protractor, Cypress etc
* API testing experience
* Performance testing experience would be a plus
* Excellent knowledge of Quality / Automation best practise
* Agile experience
* Very competitive salary
* Bonus - up to 10%
* Health Insurance including Dental & Vision
* Pension Scheme
* Much more!
For more info on this role, get in touch with Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this