Data Scientist for rapidly expanding Data Innovation hub in Dublin. Our Client is a member of one of the largest conglomerates in the world and leverages that scale to design bespoke data models for a diverse portfolio of businesses. They access a wide source of business data from across the globe, which offers a unique opportunity to design, lab-test and trial scalable business solutions in a reliable and secure environment.
The Dublin office in in city centre (D1) and ideally candidates should be able to work 2 days per week in office
· Join an experienced data science team working on new and existing algorithms, collaborating with data engineering, visualisation and product teams.
· Implementing robust code and pipelines following a DevOps approach. This includes the use of Git, agile, automated testing and CI/CD.
· Sharing ideas with the team and contributing to the strategic goals by ideate and define machine learning and AI application across different businesses.
· Excellent python skills.
· Experience in full end to end implementation of machine learning algorithms (including requirements gathering, design, implementation (feature and parameter engineering), evaluation, testing, deployment, and presentation of results.
· Experience in Databricks or similar tooling
· Practical experience using machine learning and analysis techniques
· Experience dealing with large amounts of data.
· 80-90K starting salary
· 10% bonus
· 5% pension
· 25 day AL
· Health Insurance