Senior Test Engineer – Hybrid
We are searching for a enthusiastic Senior Software Test Engineer to join our client’s growing team in Castletroy, Limerick. You will be working on a dynamic project that offers integrated workflow and data in hospital laboratories. This is an opportunity for a senior tester to develop their career as a team lead. Join the team here and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
- Collaborate with project teams (local and remote) to understand requirements, design and implementation level details of the product under test.
- Work with Test Manager/Architect to train, support and onboard manual testers into automation
- Guide, lead other testers in the team aligning with the R&D Quality Management System
- Capture Issue/Bugs in line with Business Unit policy/Standard and track to closure
- Support software and systems engineering teams with troubleshooting, characterization and validation activities for prototypes, sub-systems, and finished products.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years of software testing experience
- 3+ years of experience in any test automation tools
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development
- Experience with complete software product development life cycle
- Experience in Selenium automation with C#, Java or Python
- Experience working in the regulated medical industry is desirable
- ISTQB or equivalent certificate in Software Testing or Software Automation Testing.
- Salary 60k-70k
- Continuous learning
- Career growth