IT HELPDESK SUPPORT ROLE
£23,000 - £25,000
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, (Apply online only)
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking candidates on behalf of our Antrim-based client for their IT Helpdesk Support Officer vacancy.
Candidates must have experience of providing both hands-on and remote technical support, must be familiar with the Windows / O365 suite, and must be able to install and configure hardware and software.
The successful candidate will conduct the following duties:
1. Act as first point of contact for technical assistance via phone, email, or face-to-face
2. Perform initial diagnosis of the problem using troubleshooting techniques
3. Ensure timely resolution or escalation of all requests
4. Provide training to users and customers where required
5. Give feedback on processes and suggestions for areas to improve
6. Ensure that the IT environment is regularly updated, backed-up, and secure
The salary for this permanent role is £23,000 to £25,000 per annum, the role is based in Co. Antrim, and our client would like to see CVs immediately.
So, if you meet the criteria above and would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd by clicking on the 'Apply' link
Email me jobs like this